Waste Management for the Town of Lashburn is provided by GFL Environmental.
GFL Environmental would like to remind all residents of the proper procedures for waste collection carts.
- Please put materials into the proper cart
- Lids fully closed, no extra bags outside of the cart
- If carts are filled up so the lids are not completely closed they will not be picked up.
- Carts and recycling must be put at the curb by 7 a.m. spaced 1 metre apart and away from vehicles
- Cart wheels to the curb with correct spacing
- Recycle items in blue recycle bags
- Cardboard must be flattened and folded beneath the blue bag – no larger than 2’x3’. Small cardboard should be placed in the blue bag.
- You have been provided with two carts at no charge. You are responsible for the safe keeping of those carts. Carts damaged from your misuse or loss are at your cost to replace.
- In the event of inclement weather resulting in no pickup on the regular day and time, notice will be provided on the Town of Lashburn’s Facebook page and posters at the Town Office and on the public board by the Drop in centre. GFL will endeavor to pick the carts up another day in the same week, but pickup may not be until the next week.